- Information Technology Services – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 8 - $102,035 p.a. plus up to 17% superannuation
About the role
Information Technology Services (ITS) strives to be an innovative and reliable partner to the University, engaging all areas of the business in a collaborative and adaptable approach. ITS provides dependable services, whilst ensuring excellence in what we do, with quality and integrity.
You will provide leadership and will be responsible for the design and implementation of customisations and enhancements to the University’s Administration Systems and other associated systems.
- lead and provide guidance, direction, and escalation support for the team;
- ensure Student and Research Solutions supported service’s performance, security and data integrity comply with relevant agreements and policies; and
- assist in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting services in accordance with the Digital Architecture project.
You will have demonstrated experience and ability to manage a team through providing guidance, support and leadership with an understanding of the multi-sector institution and the information reporting requirements of relevant government bodies.
You will possess demonstrated:
- expert knowledge of the Oracle RDBMS environment and the Oracle software suite;
- experience of Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) processes and procedures;
- experience to effectively manage complex projects and ability to effect change management across a range of applications with competing priorities and deadlines; and
- proven experience in communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills and ability to manage a team and ensure a positive and safe workplace culture.
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 5 February 2023.
Applicants are required to submit a cover letter, resume and response to key selection criteria.
To view the position description, please click here: 851823.pdf
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please email the Recruitment team or phone 03 5327 9756. Our position descriptions also list a contact person for job specific enquiries.
A workplace for remarkable people
For 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sexualities and genders. Should you require additional support please email Organisational Development and Diversity.
Find out more about our Aboriginal and Torres Islander Employment Strategy. For support or queries relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment please email Organisational Development and Diversity.
What we offer
We foster a positive culture shaped by our values of inclusion, innovation, excellence, empowerment and collaboration as outlined in Federation’s Living Values Charter.
You will be able to take advantage of our UniSports Health and Fitness Centre in Mt Helen, in addition to benefits such as purchased leave, annualised hours, flexible work options, salary sacrificing options, on-campus childcare (Mt Helen and Gippsland), discounted private health insurance, affordable parking, wellness programs, professional development programs and many other benefits. For further information visit our LinkedIn Life page or our leave and work-life balance webpage.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.
Federation University is committed to The Circle Back Initiative program, whereby we will respond to every applicant.