- Information Technology Services – Ballarat Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 6 - $81,484 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services (ITS) strives to be an innovative and reliable partner to the University, engaging all areas of the business in a collaborative and adaptable approach. ITS provides dependable services, whilst ensuring excellence in what we do, with quality and integrity. Comprising of several cross-functional teams supported by an underpinning service support layer and governed by an overall strategic services and business solutions framework, ITS ensures that investment in technology is fit for purpose and benefits the University.
About the role
Contributes to the delivery and support of Audio Visual and Video Conferencing equipment and services within a customer-focused team.
- maintain and monitor audio visual and video conferencing technology;
- provide proactive maintenance and operational support;
- provide high level support for escalated incidents;
- identify and perform Problem Management processes; and
- assume responsibility for Scheduled Video Conferencing Connections and Recordings.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- ability to maintain Crestron integrated devices and systems;
- experience and knowledge of supported operating systems and diagnostics software and fault detection techniques;
- project coordination and organisational skills in the establishment of services, including the demonstrated capability to develop systems and processes, and maintain accurate records.
- ability to draft reports and other communications for different audiences.
- ability to provide quality support to clients utilising audio visual and video conferencing equipment.
Please note that applications will be prioritised for those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions.
Please see the latest updates to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 1 August 2021.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, in addition to a resume. To view the Position Description, please click here: 850640.pdf
If you are experiencing technical difficulties with your application, please email the Recruitment team or phone 03 5327 9756. Our position descriptions also list a contact person for job specific enquiries.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sexualities and genders. Should you require additional support please email Elizabeth Spark, our Diversity and Inclusion Partner.
Find out more about our Aboriginal and Torres Islander Employment Strategy. For support or queries relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander employment please email Lisa Pickering, our Associate Director, Organisational Development and Performance.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
What we offer
You will be able to take advantage of our UniSports Health and Fitness Centre in Mt Helen, in addition to benefits such as purchased leave, annualised hours, flexible work options, salary sacrificing options, on-campus childcare (Mt Helen and Gippsland), discounted private health insurance, affordable parking, wellness programs, professional development programs and many other benefits. For further information visit our leave and work-life balance web page.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.