- Teaching Quality and Innovation – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment until 23 December 2022
- HEW 6 - $79,965 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Be part of our diverse community
Today, we are proud to have more than 23,000 domestic and international students and 110,000 alumni across Australia and the world. Into our supportive, inclusive and thriving community, we welcome people from all backgrounds and cultures.
Across our university and TAFE campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera, we deliver world-class education and facilities. We have a network of onshore partner providers for international students in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide, as well as offshore partners in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing Brisbane base, we are uniquely positioned to provide pathways from vocational education and skills training at Federation TAFE through to higher education programs at Federation University.
About the role
Administer the University’s Quality Framework, including conducting quality audits, improvement projects and delivering training.
- monitor changes occurring to vocational education and tertiary quality regulatory and compliance requirements;
- provide timely and accurate advice to staff;
- coordinate and administer processes and practices to meet regulatory quality requirements;
- develop and deliver training programs; and
- develop and maintain the internal quality audit program.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- understanding of quality management and quality assurance;
- ability to develop an understanding of legislation, government policy and compliance issues;
- analytical ability and the ability to conduct research, interpret and understand regulatory requirements; and
- ability to plan, conduct audits, manage projects, set priorities and meet deadlines.
Please note that applications will be prioritised for those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions. We warmly welcome applications from international applicants to be considered for future opportunities and all applications will be considered provided they meet the requirements of the role.
Please see the latest updates to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 24 January 2021.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, to view the Position Description, please click here: 850075.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.