- School of Health – Gippsland Campus
- Part-time (0.4), continuing appointment
- Academic Level B - $97,904 p.a. (pro-rata) plus 17% superannuation
Be part of our diverse community
Today, we are proud to have more than 23,000 domestic and international students and 110,000 alumni across Australia and the world. Into our supportive, inclusive and thriving community, we welcome people from all backgrounds and cultures.
Across our university and TAFE campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera, we deliver world-class education and facilities. We have a network of onshore partner providers for international students in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide, as well as offshore partners in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing Brisbane base, we are uniquely positioned to provide pathways from vocational education and skills training at Federation TAFE through to higher education programs at Federation University.
About the role
Contribute to the development and delivery of courses, build networks to identify and support clinical placements and contribute to the School’s research program and administrative functions.
- develop, teach, coordinate and moderate courses;
- undertake teaching and assessment of students;
- undertake research activities and supervise students;
- build networks to identify and support clinical placements across Victoria; and
- supervise students undertaking clinical placement, project courses and honours programs.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- a relevant master’s degree and current unrestricted registration as a Registered Occupational Therapist with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). A willingness to enrol or be enrolled in a doctoral level qualification is desirable;
- ability to liaise with relevant stakeholders and clinicians and monitor Occupational Therapy students undertaking clinical placement;
- track record in student centred teaching and a commitment to ensuring the highest quality of educational experience; and
- research expertise and ability to achieve an active research profile in the field of Occupational Therapy.
Please note that applications will be prioritised for those with current working rights in Australia and who are not affected by travel restrictions. We warmly welcome applications from international applicants to be considered for future opportunities and all applications will be considered provided they meet the requirements of the role.
Please see the latest updates to Australia’s immigration and border arrangements during the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) outbreak: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 24 January 2021.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, to view the Position Description, please click here: 850018.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.