- Commercial Services and Technology Parks – Gippsland Campus, Churchill
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 4 - $63,785 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
Be part of our diverse community
Today, we are proud to have more than 23,000 domestic and international students and 110,000 alumni across Australia and the world. Into our supportive, inclusive and thriving community, we welcome people from all backgrounds and cultures.
Across our university and TAFE campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera, we deliver world-class education and facilities. We have a network of onshore partner providers for international students in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide, as well as offshore partners in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing Brisbane base, we are uniquely positioned to provide pathways from vocational education and skills training at Federation TAFE through to higher education programs at Federation University.
About the role
Provide programs that meet the needs, strengths and interests of the children in the facility and promote a caring, stimulating and relaxing environment to ensure each child is given the best care.
- have an understanding and application of the Education and Care Services National Regulations and National Quality Standards;
- be responsible for up to 22 children between 6 weeks to 6 years;
- plan, implement and reflect on programs based on the children’s individual needs;
- Provide a safe, caring, stimulating and appealing environment for all children and staff in the centre; and
- be a positive role model to co-workers, students and families.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- knowledge and understanding of early childhood development;
- effective communication skills, including conflict resolution;
- an ability to lead a team, delegate tasks, supervise others; and
- knowledge of planning culturally appropriate and anti-biased quality programs
How to apply
Please apply by Monday, 26 October 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, to view the Position Description, please click here: 849932.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
A workplace for remarkable people
For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.