- Federation TAFE – HM Prison Langi Kal Kal
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment for 12 months
- EM1 – $103,892 p.a. plus 9.5% superannuation
Be part of our diverse community
Today, we are proud to have more than 23,000 domestic and international students and 110,000 alumni across Australia and the world. Into our supportive, inclusive and thriving community, we welcome people from all backgrounds and cultures.
Across our university and TAFE campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera, we deliver world-class education and facilities. We have a network of onshore partner providers for international students in Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide, as well as offshore partners in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. With the largest network of campuses across Victoria, as well as a growing Brisbane base, we are uniquely positioned to provide pathways from vocational education and skills training at Federation TAFE through to higher education programs at Federation University.
About the role
Manage the day today operations, planning, development, implementation and evaluation of teaching and education services at HM Prison Langi Kal Kal.
- plan and coordinate the development, maintenance and delivery of Vocational Education Training (VET) programs;
- coordinate the development, review, modification and continuous improvement of teaching and assessment;
- coordinate the preparation, maintenance and evaluation of teaching and learning resources, course and delivery plans and student feedback for all program and timetable programs;
- liaise with Corrections management and participate in scheduled meetings, activities and networks; and
- lead and supervise all teaching and support staff.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- relevant vocational qualification and experience;
- ability to manage resources within budget, business objectives and contractual obligations;.
- ability to lead, manage and develop a team of teaching staff;
- communication and interpersonal skills in developing and maintaining industry relationships; and
- a Victorian Police Record Check.
How to apply
Please apply by Sunday, 16 August 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, to view the Position Description, please click here: 849794.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
A workplace for remarkable people
At Federation University, we are driven to make a real difference to the lives of every student who walks through our doors, and to the communities we help build and are proud to be part of. We are one of Australia’s oldest universities, known today for our modern approach to teaching and learning. For almost 150 years we have been reaching out to new communities, steadily building a generation of independent thinkers united in the knowledge that they are greater together.
We are committed to attracting, retaining and developing the best talent in the regions in which we operate. From our academic and research staff to those working in student experience, we are all part of a collaborative culture that inspires the highest levels of excellence, innovation, integrity and respect. We are proud of our SAGE Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation in 2019 for recognising our commitment to advancing the careers of women, trans and gender diverse individuals in STEM disciplines in higher education and research.
For more information on a career with us, please visit our website or let our staff tell you more.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.