Job no: 849535
Location: Mt Helen Campus
School/Area: Secretariat & VCO Support
- Vice-Chancellor’s Office – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, Chancellery, you will be responsible for providing confidential, discreet and professional administrative and secretarial support to the Chancellor, Chief Operating Officer and Head of Campus (Ballarat). Working in a dynamic environment you will provide executive support for a range of meetings, projects and events, and assistance with the preparation of submissions, reports and correspondence.
- manage diaries and appointment schedules;
- work collaboratively with other executive EA’s to ensure the effective coordination of incoming requests, correspondence, meetings and events;
- provide executive officer support for meetings and events;
- coordinate bookings and accommodation arrangements for domestic and international travel; and
- prepare and submit Purchase Card accounts, including reconciling and reconciliation of other financial transactions.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- high-level administrative experience working at a senior level;
- ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly;
- experience as an Executive Officer to committees;
- proven ability to communicate effectively to a diverse range of people; and
- advanced ICT skills to utilise a full range of software packages
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 1 March 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849535.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time