International Reporting Officer (Internal Applicants Only)
Job no: 849530
Location: Mt Helen Campus
• International – Mt Helen Campus
• Full-time, continuing appointment
• HEW 4 - $62,657 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Responsible for contributing to the effective and efficient operation of Federation University Australia’s responsibilities in relation to various legislative and regulatory requirements for the delivery of programs to international students on shore and offshore.
- contribute to the effective and efficient operation of Education Services for Overseas (ESOS) Act compliance;
- issue electronic confirmation of enrolments (eCoE) for all commencing international students;
- maintain the COE Requests email account and eCoE requests through StudyLink;
- report via Provider Registration and International Student Management System (PRISMS); and
- inform students, schools, partners and Student HQ PRISMS when reporting results in a change of enrolment status.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- organisational and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise competing work demands and meet tight deadlines;
- interpersonal and communication skills;
- a commitment to deliver quality service and student-focussed outcomes;
- ability to work independently and within a team environment; and
- ability and extensive knowledge of MS office environment, Excel, email and other associated packages.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 22 February 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849530.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time