- Vice-Chancellor’s Office – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Executive Director, Chancellery, you will be responsible for providing confidential, discreet and professional administrative support to the Vice Chancellor’s Office. The role will have a focus on liaising with local, state and federal government stakeholders and external partners, coordinating VIP campus tours and visits, providing administrative support for meetings, events and forums.
• provide high level administrative and coordination support as directed to enable efficient management of workflow;
• develop and maintain databases;
• coordinate diary and appointments, travel arrangements, and preparation and submission of purchase card accounts; and
• assist with procurement, including processing account payments and maintaining financial records.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
• relevant administrative experience;
• ability to utilise initiative, exercise judgement and make decisions;
• ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters;
• ability to communicate effectively and professionally with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders and VIPs; and
• advanced ICT skills to utilise a full range of software packages.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 1 March 2020.
Website & Seek
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849523.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.