• International – Mt Helen Campus
• Full-time, continuing appointment
• HEW 8 - $97,100 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Responsible for managing onshore and offshore agents, you will also develop, implement and improve systems, procedures and practices to contribute to managing a network of high performing agents.
- manage agents’ contracts and make recommendations for their renewal or cessation;
- evaluate the risk profile of prospective agents to support decisions to enter into contracts;
- work closely with admission and recruitment teams to develop sophisticated systems for data analysis; and
- report on agents’ performance evaluation within a supportive and transparent environment.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- proven capacity to develop and implement strategy to achieve defined outcomes within set timeframes;
- thorough understanding of the National Code of Practice for Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students;
- experience working with international education agents along with a clear, proven understanding of the international education market;
- problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently on tasks/projects and collaboratively within a team environment; and
- communication skills, including cross-cultural sensitivity.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 1 March 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849447.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.