• Marketing – Mt Helen Campus
• Full-time, fixed-term appointment for 12 months
• HEW 7 - $86,502 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Director, Marketing, your primary focus will be on student recruitment to the Mt Helen Campus, and managing a team of Marketing Officers. You will also be instrumental in contributing to the development of recruitment plans to recruit high calibre students, in addition to collaborating with staff across Marketing to develop and implement University-wide recruitment activities.
Your responsibilities will include:
- contributing to the development of student recruitment plans and coordinating the domestic implementation ;
- reporting on student recruitment, and providing recommendations at the conclusion of each enrolment period;
- supervising, coordinating and developing your team of Marketing Officers; and
- conducting research, compiling and interrogating data and undertaking competitor analysis to meet the University’s target for student numbers.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- a degree in Marketing or Management with demonstrated work related experience;
- proven team leadership experience with a desire to build a high performing team culture;
- experience in developing and coordinating a student recruitment plan for secondary school students into tertiary education;
- proven ability to conduct research, compile data, undertake analysis and interpret complex information; and
- understanding of the TAFE and/or higher education sector.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 26 January 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849497.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.