Coordinator, Programs (Internal Applicants Only)
Job no: 849495
Location: Mt Helen, Berwick or Gippsland Campus
School/Area: Academic Services and Support
- Academic Services and Support – Mt Helen, Berwick or Gippsland Campus
- Full-time, fixed-term appointment until February 2021
- HEW 7 - $86,502 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Program Support & Technical Services this position will be responsible for managing the Program Support team to ensure the delivery of quality and compliant academic and program administration.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the accreditation and reaccreditation process for programs;
- monitoring, analysing and reporting on course and program data;
- working with Program Coordinators and Marketing to ensure effective marketing of programs; and
- ensuring development of timetables for all campuses;
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- management experience and organisational ability;
- experience and expertise in the provision of program support and administration; and
- ability to manage and support staff as well as ability to work as a member of a team.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 19 January 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849495.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time