Technical Officer, Nursing and Midwifery
Job no: 849491
Location: Mt Helen Campus
School/Area: Academic Services and Support
- Academic Services and Support – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Coordinator, Technical Services you will be responsible for providing technical support, training and services to staff and students for teaching and research programs in the School.
Your responsibilities will include:
- coordinating access, usage, quality assurance compliance of a number of laboratories;
- providing technical support for laboratories and activities; and
- collaborating with academic staff and researchers on projects and program delivery aspects.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- experience in coordinating nursing/midwifery laboratories;
- ability to support academic staff to run laboratory activities
- ability to document and maintain a range of accurate technical records
- organisational and time management skills; and
- communications skills with ability to relate well to a diverse range of staff and students.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Monday, 27 January 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849491.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time