• Registrar Services – Mt Helen Campus
• Full-time, fixed-term appointment for 12 months
• HEW 7 - $86,502 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About the role
Reporting to the Manager, Registrar Services you will be responsible for maintaining and continuously developing the University archive management program. You will also lead projects including the management of compliance management bodies.
Your responsibilities will include:
- overseeing the university-wide records and archives management program;
- providing innovative and expert advice in relation to records management best practice;
- developing and maintaining an effective digitalisation strategy for University records;
- developing and maintaining policy and procedure in relation the implementation of the record management system, Records365; and
- leading projects including the management of compliance and developing business processes.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- knowledge and application of records and archives management legislative frameworks;
- use of electronic document and records management systems;
- proven capacity to develop and implement strategy to achieve defined outcomes;
- highly developed problem-solving skills; and
- ability to work independently on tasks/projects and collaboratively within a team environment.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 26 January 2020.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849482.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.