- Registrar Services - SMB Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointments – 2 positions
- HEW 5 - $67,961 p.a. plus 17% superannuation
About Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. Federation University Australia has a strong commitment to educational and social equity, teaching excellence, research distinction, environmental sustainability and regional capacity building. We are Australia's number one University for job-ready graduates, and Victoria’s number one teaching quality, student support, and median starting salary, with 70% of graduates remaining on to work within the region.
About the role
Under the general direction of the Coordinator, Program Administration you will responsible for the efficient and effective provision of program management and completions services across Higher Education (HE) and Technical and Further Education (TAFE).
Your responsibilities will include:
- coordinating the configuration of all curriculum information;
- ensuring currency, quality assurance and compliance of program information; and
- providing advice to Schools and Directorates based on University, State and Commonwealth Government regulations;
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- ability to interpret and apply policies, procedures, guidelines and processes;
- ability to determine requirements on a wide range of tasks, including gathering information, analysing problems and evaluating possible solutions;
- ability to prioritise multiple tasks, work to conflicting timelines/deadlines under pressure;
- ability to work accurately with a high level of attention to detail; and
- interpersonal and communication skills, including the demonstrated ability to liaise with a range of diverse stakeholders.
Careers at Federation University Australia
From a proud 150 year history, Federation University Australia is renowned for being accessible, inclusive, supportive and empathetic. Our people are important to us, and we understand the significance of providing them with a dynamic and diverse working environment, with a commitment to building capability and skills through professional development.
We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Sunday, 8 December 2019
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849457.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.