Casual TAFE Teacher, Education Support
Job no: 849310
Location: Mt Helen Campus
School/Area: Federation TAFE
FedUni TAFE provide a broad range of quality education and training programs, reflecting state and national priorities that address the training needs of individuals and industry.
We currently have a vacancy for an experienced Education Support teacher to join our fast-growing team. This is your opportunity to join one of Victoria’s oldest educational institutions and contribute to its continued growth and development.
What you’ll do:
• Plan, prepare, deliver and assess training programs in accordance with training packages and/or course requirements.
• Develop and deliver innovative learning activities and assessment strategies both online and on campus for our Education Support programs.
• Conduct assessments in Education Support programs.
• Develop relationships and proactively engage with industry and professional bodies to enhance our programs and community connections.
What you’ll need:
• A TAE40116 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or upgraded TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or a diploma or higher level qualification in adult education.
• A qualification in education support; the Certificate III, Certificate IV, diploma or degree level combined with an approved number of years industrial/professional experience.
• Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills, including the demonstrated ability to negotiate and provide guidance and mentoring to a diverse range of students and clients.
• Demonstrated ability to effectively utilise online learning platforms and technologies to engage students and facilitate positive learning outcomes.
Rates of pay will vary according to the nature of the work undertaken. A valid Working with Children Check (WWCC) will be required as well as a relevant industry qualification and Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116) (or equivalent).
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 15 December 2019.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time