Product Marketing Specialist
Job no: 849276
Location: Ballarat, Berwick or Gippsland Campus
Marketing – Mt Helen, Berwick or Gippsland Campuses
Full-time, continuing appointment.
About Federation University Australia
Headquartered in the vibrant regional city of Ballarat, the University offers programs in Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training to regional Victoria and beyond. The University has a strong commitment to educational and social equity, teaching excellence, research distinction, environmental sustainability and regional capacity building. Its regional character sets the framework for the University’s priorities but does not constrain it from serving wider community interests, nationally and internationally.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Coordinating the development of a succinct marketing plan supporting student recruitment and reputation building objectives.
- Providing specialist advice and contributing to the implementation of the marketing plans.
- Developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of courses on offer.
- Developing and implementing strategies which optimise communications to reach target audiences through multiple media channels and networks.
- Coordinate and direct marketing content through the digital channels of the University website, social media and other digital media platforms.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- Experience in strategic and tactical marketing and communication plans, prioritising tasks, planning workflow and developing processes and procedures.
- Experience in managing and monitoring integrated campaigns across various digital communication channels.
- Experience in analysis and reporting on projects providing insight to determine success with recommendations to guide future planning.
- Well-developed public speaking and presentation skills and the ability to engage effectively with a range of audiences.
If you would like to contribute to promoting our profile for being at the forefront of innovation in learning, teaching and student support, combined with a strong focus on research we would like to hear from you.
Salary $84,752 to $91,739 p.a. plus 17% superannuation.
Appointments will normally be at the base of the salary range.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 25 August 2019.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here: Preparing a Job Application
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849276.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time