Graduate Analyst Programmer
Job no: 849257
Location: Mt Helen Campus
School/Area: Information Technology Services
Information Technology Services – Mt Helen Campus
Full-time, fixed-term appointment until July 2020.
About Federation University Australia
Headquartered in the vibrant regional city of Ballarat, the University offers programs in Higher Education and Vocational Education and Training to regional Victoria and beyond. The University has a strong commitment to educational and social equity, teaching excellence, research distinction, environmental sustainability and regional capacity building. Its regional character sets the framework for the University’s priorities but does not constrain it from serving wider community interests, nationally and internationally.
About the role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the website upgrade project and other web-based enhancement projects
- Providing operational support by implementing and monitoring customisations and data exchanges between applications
- Assisting with the effective technical management of corporate website and online applications
- Providing estimates of time and resources required as well as progress updates of assigned tasks, identifying risks and recommending mitigations if required
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Understanding of front-end development with a focus on usability and User Experience (UX).
- Understanding of programming with a focus on REST, SOAP or other web services technologies.
- Ability to apply standard technical training and experience in design with an understanding of systems, to design and develop solutions, consistent with business requirements
What is in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity for recent or a soon to be graduate looking for practical experience within analyst programming.
Salary $66,211 to $74,559 p.a. plus superannuation.
Appointments will normally be at the base of the salary range.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Sunday, 21 July 2019.
Applicants are required to address the Key Selection Criteria, for further information on preparing a job application, please click here: Preparing-a-Job-Application.pdf
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849257.pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact email@example.com or phone (03) 5327 9756.
All University positions delivering education and/or services to children must hold a valid Working With Children Check (WWCC). Please refer to the position description for WWCC requirements.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people are strongly encouraged to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time