Senior Manager, Employee Experience
Job no: 849166
Location: Mt Helen Campus
School/Area: Human Resources
- Human Resources – Mt Helen Campus
- Full-time, continuing appointment
- An attractive remuneration package will be offered
About the role
Due to transformation and growth, this newly created a new role will see you lead and drive change across our HR client services, payroll and systems and analytics teams. We are seeking an innovative and outcome-focused HR professional to lead the development of a people focussed environment that centres on the delivery of industry leading HR practices.
Your responsibilities will include:
- working collaboratively to review the current HR Service Delivery Model from an employee experience perspective;
- leading the delivery of strategic HR projects, focusing on implementation and continuous improvement of new technology and service innovation;
- leading the review of HR Client Services and Payroll processes, and champion leadership through change and innovation; and
- researching and staying current with Client Services strategies and best practice, and refine or implement appropriate new strategies.
To be considered for this position, you will have demonstrated:
- experience in managing and implementing innovative HR online practices ;
- experience with shared service solutions, specifically in the building and implementation of best practice solutions within an employee centric shared services environment;
- highly developed people management skills and capability to provide leadership for an operational unit and successfully coach others; and
- ability to work with multiple stakeholders to achieve shared objectives, building rapport all while being attuned to interpersonal and group dynamics.
Careers at Federation University Australia
We are regional Victoria's largest education institution, with campuses in Ballarat, Berwick, Brisbane, Gippsland and the Wimmera providing easy access to study, and approximately 1,300 continuing staff members committed to teaching excellence and student support. We offer a variety of benefits including a flexible and sustainable working environment, lifestyle benefits, in addition to competitive remuneration packages and regional living. For more information on a career with us, please review our Candidate Information Booklet, available at careers.federation.edu.au.
At Federation University Australia we value diversity, embrace difference and nurture a connected, safe and respectful community. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and people of all cultures, abilities, sex and genders.
Please apply by Monday, 27 January 2020, by submitting a copy of your resume and covering letter.
To view the Position Description, please click here: 849166..pdf
If you require these documents, or any other documents on this website in an alternative format please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (03) 5327 9756.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time